View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 06:56 AM   #73
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
At first I was surprised when I saw the Pathfinder Comics Bundle. But then I noticed that the Pathfinder RPG bundle has raised $945,839.27 so far. I think that's the most raised by any book bundle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
February 29th was just a joke birthday thrown out for Superman at one silly point in his history.
Thanks. I was not aware of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
The March sale from Jet City is three items that I believe have been on sale before.
https://www.comixology.com/comics-sale

And IDW has a Strange Tales and Deviations sale all month long, 20 collections at 40-70% off. There are a couple Top Shelf collections in there. Are Top Shelf and IDW one?
https://www.comixology.com/IDW-Stran...Sale/page/9888
At first I read Top Cow and was confused as hell. IDW bought Top Shelf last year. According to Wikipedia, IDW is the fourth largest comic book publishing house in the US. I am surprised. I expected Dark Horse to be bigger. By the way, one of the best humble book bundles ever was offered by IDW/Top Shelf. It featured Key & Locke (the whole series), Richard Stark's Parker, several Alan Moore titles... Probably my favorite book bundle ever.

Most of the premises of the Top Shelf collections included in this sale look very interesting to me: The Leg, The Ticking, Three Fingers... They are indeed strange.

Quote:
The disembodied leg of Santa Anna has returned from the grave -- and with Mexico once again in peril, it's up to the Leg to save the country in this rollicking, surreal adventure
Regarding the Jet City sale, Suffrajitsu, currently on sale, is included in Blood and Honor along with two other graphic novels. Blood and Honor has been on sale before for the same price, so it might be a good idea to wait for it to go on sale again if anybody is interested. I've read Suffrajitsu and it was alright. Nothing to write home about, but it was entartaining. I expected more from the premise, though.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote