View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #12
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I don't think I've ever tried downloading the original Amazon format and my converted one to the same Kindle. I'm as happy with either one so I had no reason to. The features that I care about work equally well in either.

I think if you care about all the features the Kindle provides you're probably better off just reading the original formats. The features I use are sync, dictionary, text search, translation and Wikipedia lookup. Those work equally well on either.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote