View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:11 PM   #39
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisuu View Post
By reading the official spec sheet on Qualcomm...
That's a great find.
It confirms some things that I've never had proof of.
The first is that (obviously) the test points are checked right in the ROM bootloader and will always work.
The "grounding USB D+" is in XBL and is dependent on whether the code is in there.
Also it necessitates standing on your head and having the timing correct.
I've never gotten it to work on any device, but it's probably just me.
I have done the "nuclear option" before and erased secondary bootloaders on things so that it had no choice but to go to ROM pbl.
In abl there can be any number of things that will make it go into fastboot.
There is usually detection for some things, unfortunately often buttons that don't exist. Sometimes screen touches, like corners. Or swipes.

In any case, where are the Firehose loaders for this thing?
Onyx (so far) has been very accomodating and not using Secure Boot.
One last shot in the dark is this loader: https://github.com/bkerler/Loaders/r...5106_fhprg.bin
It's for an SM/SMP_AGATTI.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote