View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 03:43 PM   #38
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Try to avoid as much about their personal lives as you can.
Exactly this. I have absolutely no desire to stick my nose in any personal stuff of any author I've read (unless they've been dead for a couple hundred years, and maybe not even then). One thing is sure, no one of us is perfect and you can find something unpleasant in everyone's life if you start to look closely enough. Why would I want to do that? There's enough s**t going on in my own life.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote