Thread: Audiobooks
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 06:08 AM   #7
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I'd quite like to know how to sideload audiobooks so that they are played by Kobo's audiobook player. I don't yet have a Kobo capable of playing audiobooks though, so this is just a theoretical interest for me right now.

Does running `file` on these files inside .kobo/audiobook show anything useful?

Aside: the Unix/Linux `file` command tries to figure out the format of the file just using the file contents.

Last edited by chrisridd; 05-02-2023 at 06:12 AM.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote