View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 11:06 PM   #47
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Sadly for most people, it will end in that junk pile of one purpose kitchen devices that most people have at one time or another accumulated.
I imagine this will indeed be the case for some people - in particular, the ones who don't normally eat hard boiled eggs very often. Some people use their microwave oven all the time. I don't. I use my air fryer more often. But then, some people don't have one of those at all. To each their own.

I will amend my recommendation: "If you like hard boiled eggs, eat them fairly regularly, and have about a 6 inch diameter space on your kitchen counter available - then I think you might like this device."
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote