View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 04:57 PM   #14
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I started to edit my ebooks when I already had more than a thousand.

Ebooks have many advantages, but they'll never mimic paper books in all or even most aspects (fortunately, IMO), so it's pretty useless to complain about them not being like physical books. Of course they aren't. They're vastly more flexible. If all you want is that they look, feel and behave like physical objects, then obviously you'd better use actual physical books, as you'll never get what you're missing otherwise.
Is anybody saying that's what they want? I think people want what works best for them, whether they mimic pbooks or not.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote