View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 03:07 PM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
2) Do the files have to be xhtml or just html for the Preview and Well-Formed/Sanity check to detect such issues?
Not quite sure what you mean. The files in the Text segment need to be xhtml/html files to meet the standard. Either is acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
3) What does the Tools>Validate Stylesheets with W3C do? (It just seems to open the stylesheet in Notepad.)
For me, it opens the stylesheet on the W3C validation service. I get a popup in my web browser as seen in the attached image and the validator results in the second attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	w3c_validate.png
Views:	39
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	207351   Click image for larger version

Name:	w3c_validator_results.png
Views:	44
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	207352  

Last edited by DNSB; 04-04-2024 at 03:11 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote