View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 04:14 PM   #23
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatuluang View Post
I'm sorry, forgot to inform you that If I enable the Custom synopsis details line spacing, I can't manage to increase the font on the Custom synopsis font size to 41 px (Clara 2E)

Code:
Custom synopsis font size:
  - Enabled: yes
  - Description: Increase synopsis font size
  - FindZlib: "body[qApp_deviceIsTrilogy=true] {\n  font-size: 19px;" # BookDetails.qss
  - ReplaceZlibGroup:
      Replacements:
      - {Find: "font-size: 19px;", Replace: "font-size: 20px;"} # Touch/Mini (Trilogy)
      - {Find: "font-size: 23px;", Replace: "font-size: 25px;"} # Glo/Aura/Aura2E/Nia (Phoenix)
      - {Find: "font-size: 29px;", Replace: "font-size: 32px;"} # AuraHD/AuraH2O/AuraH2O2 (Dragon)
      - {Find: "font-size: 32px;", Replace: "font-size: 41px;"} # GloHD/ClaraHD/Clara2E (Alyssum/Nova) (default: 35px)
      - {Find: "font-size: 34px;", Replace: "font-size: 37px;"} # LibraH2O/Libra2 (Storm)
      - {Find: "font-size: 37px;", Replace: "font-size: 40px;"} # AuraONE/Forma/Sage/Elipsa/Elipsa2E (Daylight)
Can you show me the end of the log.txt file when kobopatch fails to run, please?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote