View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 12:35 PM   #700
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
I'm very tempted by the Libra Colour, especially to upgrade for its note taking abilities but also, and this is my question, did anyone here used the Kobo Stylus before to have authors autograph their own ebooks inside of those (like let's say, on the 2nd page after cover) ?

Is this something that could work? My birthday is coming up so....
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote