View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:52 AM   #5
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
You are right, I am comparing only InkPad 4 and Era from the same brand. I've just read about how bad the Era screen is also in relation to the InkPad 4. But it's not.

I was thinking about Kobo a lot, especially the Libra, but went with PocketBook again because of the things already mentioned before.

Of course, I would like Kobo someday, but currently, it is what it is and I am satisfied. It suits my needs to read books.

I already tried Koreader and removed it after one day. It is too confusing to me, cluttered and the UI is just bad. I am aware of many extra options it adds, but I don't need any of them At least not that I know I miss anything with the PocketBook OS. My reading experience is smooth for now.

I don't know, I just don't need the Koreader I guess.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote