View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:34 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Such issues are why I sideload everything and never sync. No problems with covers or anything else.

As to the formatting issues, there are many ways to fix those; one of them is to sideload the books as kepubs, others are editing the formatting and patching the Kobo.

Is there a reason you don't connect your Kobo to Calibre? For me, connecting to Calibre was the main reason I bought a Kobo in the first place, given how easy it is to manage metadata and collections on a Kobo automatically via Calibre.

Last edited by Sirtel; 04-30-2024 at 08:36 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote