View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:08 AM   #7583
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
...I was sorry that Holinger dropped the series. I wasn't able to get into his subsequent novels, either...
I just went and looked at his other books. I've seen that Gifted School cover several times, but thought it was one of the romance novels my teenager has been reading. I made zero association with the author of the John Gower books.

Laziness on my part? Or bad cover design?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote