View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 03:18 AM   #25
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Pretty much. Stupid Alexa showed her it was being delivered, so she knows I guess.

Anyway, I opened it now to load some books on it. I tried putting the 2E case on the Color and the fit is fine, but the USB ports don't line up.

I've attached some photos of the Clara 2E and Color, side by side, then stacked. I also included a photo of the 2E in a case and then the Color in the same case. You can see the USB doesn't quite line up.
I didn't check that, sorry
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote