View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 04:44 PM   #165
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I still purchase pbooks. Not new books though. About a year ago I discovered a second hand book store not too far from where I live. It is run by the local catholic school and the place is jammed packed full of books.

I have been able to find out of print books, been able to complete pbook sets in my library, and discovered new books to read. I pop in once every few weeks. And it is unbelievably cheap. Either $3 or $4 per book. Spend $20 and I practically need a wheelbarrow to get to my car (ok slight exaggeration)
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote