View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 08:57 AM   #7
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
UPDATE

This morning, I was getting warnings about the site again. And when I checked the URL in Safeweb, it gave it a bad rating. I posted a dispute to the rating, and now it is marked as Safe again.

But the site admins might want to keep an eye on this. Something was flagged by an automated ... doohickey. (I wish I had made a screencap of the initial rating so that you could see the rating.)
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote