View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 10:54 AM   #4
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
The warnings have come up again this morning -- even though they came up only once yesterday. This time, the warning didn't come up when I clicked my bookmark. But once they started, they came up each time I clicked a link on the site (such as clicking Go Advanced).

I hope they have stopped. And I hope there is a way to contact Norton and ask, "What in the world?"

I attached a screencap.

ETA: And now they have stopped.

ETA: Submitted a false positive report on the Norton site.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Norton-Mobile-Reads.png
Views:	37
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	207255  

Last edited by Critteranne; 03-31-2024 at 11:02 AM.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote