View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:43 PM   #722
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Mark up p updf's in color?

I see that on the Libra Colour, you can mark up some things in color. For me, marking up pdf's in color is important, but I can't see that anyone has discussed that. On Kobo's b/w devices that allow writing on the screen, there is no choice to change the width of the pen for pdf's, and I am concerned that there may be no color mark-ups on the Libra Colour. If anyone knows about this, I'd appreciate it if they would post.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote