View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:50 PM   #723
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
I see that on the Libra Colour, you can mark up some things in color. For me, marking up pdf's in color is important, but I can't see that anyone has discussed that. On Kobo's b/w devices that allow writing on the screen, there is no choice to change the width of the pen for pdf's, and I am concerned that there may be no color mark-ups on the Libra Colour. If anyone knows about this, I'd appreciate it if they would post.
If you go to the eReaders page of the Kobo website the first images you see for both Libra Colour and Clara Colour are pages with multiple colour mark-up. Admittedly those images are probably of KEPUBs not PDFs to it's not conclusive proof.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote