View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 PM   #726
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
It would have joined her collection of eReaders. I've forgotten what exactly she had but I'm sure there was a Sage and at least longer other in regular usage along with a Kindle of some type. Unfortunately I then had a major house fire a month and a half after her passing and lost everything!

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
Goodness me! Wishing you well, and hope you will enjoy your new Kobo when it arrives X
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote