View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 10:59 AM   #728
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing OK.
Yes I am thanks. I came to terms with all my losses a few months back. While yes, I miss Sue on an hourly basis, I realized that the last year of her life while she was dealing with cancer (lung but had spread to other areas) was very painful for her.

At the end it looks as if she also contracted COVID-19 and possibly also pneumonia, was suffering from a chronic cough. The COVID-19 was only detected when she'd been admitted to Emerg for the pneumonia...

The house fire happened 6 weeks later and has thrown a major wrench into settling her affairs! She had left no will; I had no idea of her banking or anything! I'm slowly piecing together her Estate, which is further complicated but her Mother who passed away a year ago being named as her beneficiary on various items!

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote