View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 05:08 PM   #730
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
It would have joined her collection of eReaders. I've forgotten what exactly she had but I'm sure there was a Sage and at least longer other in regular usage along with a Kindle of some type. Unfortunately I then had a major house fire a month and a half after her passing and lost everything!

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Peter, in the months after David’s passing, you also went silent. I wondered what was going on with you and why we didn’t hear from you anymore. I’m stunned at what you’ve had to endure! My condolences to the loss of your wife.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote