View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:08 AM   #732
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I'd also gone silent as I had some major health issues which resulted in the loss of all vision in my right eye.

Unfortunately that situation has not changed, so I now only have vision from the left eye which, unfortunately, always was my weaker eye.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

I don’t envy you your hardships. The last I heard you were trying to take over Kobo Utils without the source code from David. That sounded hard enough without life piling on. I’m just glad you’re still with us.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote