View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 06:49 PM   #12
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Blue Moon Chronicles, Book I, by Bryant Golden. Currently FREE.

According to Amazon, this book is suitable for age level 12-18, grade level 7-12.

There are three books in the Blue Moon Chronicles series; this is number 1.

I couldn't readily come up with more than a total of 9 ratings, which is much less than I like to see before posting a book. But the average ratings of them is very high. Too, the book is in its fourth edition, which I have to think speaks well of it.

Blue Moon Chronicles, Book I: The Continent War (4th Edition). By Bryant Golden. Rated 5.0 stars, but from only 4 reviews at the present moment, at Amazon. Rated 3.8, but from only 5 ratings at GoodReads. Print list price $11.99; digital list price $2.99; Kindle price now $0.00. The Cavern Press, publisher. 264 pages. https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Moon-Chr.../dp/B00D76XL5A.

Book Description
Ian Hirst has never been the greatest hunter.

When he leaves home for a simple trip to the capital city, he doesn't know his life is going to change. He meets new and strange people on his trip. In the city, he learns of the impending Continent War.

Dark times are coming.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote