View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 08:06 PM   #121
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
No focus for "Select headings…"
Okay I had to rework things a bit in HeadingSelector.ui and HeadingSelector.cpp to allow Select Headings to work with tab to shift focus.

Luckily, in the rework I was able to find the reason for a random crash I have seen there over the years and track it down and get it fixed.

This should now be fixed in master.

I will next work on if the Shortcut Selector QLineEdit can use some non-tab based escape to move tab forward before I give up and make it Qt::ClickFocus only.

Thanks for tracking down all of these nits as I am not a tab to move focus kind of person so I have rarely run into any of them and some have existed for a very long time.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote