View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:05 PM   #123
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
The shortcuts for those 10 assigned plugins are set in the Shortcut Manager. So by assigning plugins to those positions also assigns whatever shortcut you previoused assigned or are going to assign.

So 6 of of one vs half dozen of another.
These are the plugins I have installed on my test rig:

Click image for larger version

Name:	sigil-plugins installed.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	207686

I dont use toolbars, but if I did I could assign plugins to buttons, thus:

Name:	sigil-plugins buttons.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	207687

That shows I have assigned "Folder In" to "Plugin button 1", and that I can get a list of installed plugins to select from.

But I do use kb shorts, this is what is presented:

Name:	sigil-plugins kbshorts.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	207688

I don't have a clue as what plugins are installed or what shortcuts have been assigned to which plugins, sort by Name is skew-whiff, and to add insult to injury if I remove a shortcut the focus shifts to the Shortcut text box, which of course I can't Tab out of

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote