View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:21 PM   #125
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Unless you are building your own from source on Windows on a daily basis on Windows, many of these already fixed issues will recur.

So please hold off identifying issues unless you are making current builds from master. Reporting the same already fixed bug just doubles the volume in this thread without really helping.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
These are the plugins I have installed on my test rig:

Attachment 207686

I dont use toolbars, but if I did I could assign plugins to buttons, thus:

Attachment 207687

That shows I have assigned "Folder In" to "Plugin button 1", and that I can get a list of installed plugins to select from.

But I do use kb shorts, this is what is presented:

Attachment 207688

I don't have a clue as what plugins are installed or what shortcuts have been assigned to which plugins, sort by Name is skew-whiff, and to add insult to injury if I remove a shortcut the focus shifts to the Shortcut text box, which of course I can't Tab out of

BR
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote