View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:27 PM   #127
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
The plugin shortcuts set in the Keyboard shortcuts can only be set on plugin numbers, not plugin names. The names are all available via the Plugin menu for launching organized by kind of plugin.

You determine the plugin numbers in the Plugin Manager Shortcut tab!

This is not a bug, it has been that way ever since I created the plugin interface and added plugin support.

So first you choose up to 10 of your most favorite plugins and assign them to shortcut positions in Manage Plugins.

Then show the plugin toolbars so you can see the 10 you selected.

Then in the Shortcut Manager you can assign those 10 whatever shortcuts you want. I used to assign a sequence number as short cuts for those. For example Alt + F1, Alt+F2, etc. Now my set of Plugins remains pretty much unchanged by position so I changed to more mnemonic shortcuts based on that plugin's name.

It is up to you.

Just glancing at the plugin toolbar with each plugin's custom icon helps me remember which shortcut I chose. If you show the plugin toolbars it will help.

The repeat bit was about the QLineEdit for shortcuts capturing tab focus shifts.

BeckyEbook already reported that and the Plugin Preferences tab shifts have all been fixed in master.

Last edited by KevinH; 04-17-2024 at 10:31 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote