View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 05:10 PM   #133
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
For those interested:

I just pushed a whole bunch of tab focus shift fixes for all platforms but especially macOS.

So if you have time to pull and build from master and run some tests - especially on tab to shift focus issues and on other tools and dialogs besides the MainWindow.

I am hoping we are getting close now.

And just because I could, I added support for the user to override the focus highlight color specified like you would in css with #RRGGBB format.

So

SIGIL_FOCUS_HIGHLIGHT_COLOR="#4AAAFF"

will use a mid deep blue for focus highlighting.

Of course for this to matter, you must have enabled Focus Highlights in Sigil Preferences first (Appearances -> Main UI) and restarted Sigil.

Hav Fun!
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote