View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 07:50 AM   #8169
SomeSteve
Addict
SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
Heads up about Open Road Media books:
I've come to realize they're poorly edited. The collection I got (Is That What People Do? by Robert Sheckley) has OCR-ed text, and one of the stories is actually a duplicate of another story. I see reports online that this a common problem with their offerings.
Would you mind telling which story is a duplicate?

I bought that volume (published 2014) some time ago, but haven't read it--though I have read a bunch of his stories in the past--and a quick look wasn't enough for me to spot the double.

I wish NESFA Press would publish their two Sheckley collections as ebooks.
SomeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote