View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 10:14 AM   #4
Thena
Thena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Libra 2
I couldn't wait for the Libra 3 BW. I got a Libra 2 instead. There is a chance that Kobo will release a Libra 3/BW in next time but probably not his year.

Clara was not an option for me because I wanted a 7" screen and physical page turn buttons. I don't read on the go that much except when travelling or vacation so the Libra size is fine. If you commute or read more on the go, the Clara is probably the better option.
Thena is offline   Reply With Quote