View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 02:28 AM   #107
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
I chargebacked Spectrum because they charged me for an iPhone that they failed to ever ship, and failed to properly refund after several several weeks of me calling and asking and the CS rep giving me a date in the not to far future.

My bank was not amused by Spectrum literally committing fraud and sorted them out in a few days. Spectrum hasn’t banned my account.

I’d be surprised if Amazon actually randomly banned people who happened to return several times a year. I’d be significantly less surprised if they banned people who had a pattern of suspicious returns over the course of months.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote