Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-14-2020, 12:42 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
PDF reflow

Hi

PDF reflow

It happens once in a while...

I have a book in PDF format larger than my six-inch device. I can read it easily enough in landscape mode, page display, using pinched zoom to keep a margin, and using the useful "chevauchement" (greyed out part).

However, on googling for information, I found a screenshot which seems to have been taken with koreader (see below) and I cannot find the same on my koreader version. I probably miss something: is it an old discarded way of dealing with pdf or have I to add a missing part?

Thanks for any info.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	koreader-reflow.png
Views:	206
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	178370  
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 12:59 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The columns stuff has moved to the... columns tab, but everything else is still there in the gear tab?

Not quite sure what the question was?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2020, 03:28 AM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Thank you for your reply.

The question is: on Koreader, with an open PDF, what is the path to follow in order to reproduce the image given above (if this image is still valid) ?

This is a screenshot of my "gear" tab. How to follow up? What to select?

Edit: OK. I finally found it. I had to look for the lower "gear" menu and the reflow name in French is "réarranger".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gear.png
Views:	152
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	178371  

Last edited by roger64; 04-14-2020 at 06:48 AM. Reason: réarranger
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:49 AM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
roger64: you're talking about two different menus. The first image shows the bottom menu and the second image the top menu. When you open the top menu the bottom menu should be opened as well, unless you disabled that behaviour in "top menu" -> "gear" -> "taps and gestures" -> "activate menu" -> "auto-show bottom menu".

The top menu is available across the filemanager and the reader, while the bottom menu is specific for documents and only available in reader mode.

Anyways, you can open the botom menu with a single tap on the -center bottom area -. Just tap a bit above the footer and it will spawn.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 12:33 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
FWIW, the defaults are to open *both* menu when the top menu is opened inside a document. But that can be changed by the user.

Otherwise, yep, it's in the bottom menu, which I thought was obvious given the screenshot .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert