Notices

Old 06-04-2021, 03:36 PM   #1
richorlin
richorlin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
SQL error when trying to delete a book

I get this error and can't fix it.
SQLError:SQLError: no such module: fts5
I've run all three selections in Library Maintenance to no avail.
I am running Calibre 2.85.1 on Big Sur on an iMac.
Can anyone help fix this?
Thanks.
richorlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 03:44 PM   #2
richorlin

Never mind. I restored the database a SECOND time and all is well. Don't know why it took two trys.
Advert
Old 06-04-2021, 09:09 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Your database was created with calibre 5.x, you cannot operate on such databases with versions of calibre earlier than 4.23
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 11:25 AM   #4
richorlin

So how do I fix that?
Old 06-07-2021, 11:32 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Upgrade to calibre 5
Advert
Old 06-11-2021, 02:56 AM   #6
Acharn
Acharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Does Calibre 5 work with Windows 7? I will not upgrade to Windows 10, but I can use Ubuntu Linux/ I don't remember offhand which version of Calibre I have installed there, but I'm sure it's current.
Acharn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 04:34 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

No, it does not.