Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-14-2020, 04:18 PM   #1
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
anyway to ascertain *actual* page numbers in a book from koreader?

Hey team:

Is there any way to detect the actual number of pages in a given ebook before/during reading it?

I am aware that koreader tells me how many pages I have left based on my font/margin size which is certainly useful. I'm just curious how it stacks up against the actual number of pages that the book had when it was published. I guess I could always google it but was hoping for a method within the app.

I noticed "Book Information" lists the number of pages based on font size/margin but not as it was originally published.
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 05:49 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Current nightlies support the ePub 3 pagemap thingy.

The caveat being that the adoption rate of said feature is abysmally low, because ePub.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert