Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-15-2024, 12:47 PM   #37261
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
My wife ensured that the pharmacy had that recorded on her file. Luckily they always followed that instruction.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
Yeah, I have a note for my prescriptions. Acetaminophen is over-the-counter though so I need to specifically request a bottle switch.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 06:42 PM   #37262
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For non North Americans - Acetaminophen is Paracetamol (Panadol, Tylenol etc).
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 08:04 PM   #37263
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
For me, Acetaminophen is a Placebo ... and not a very good one.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM   #37264
techytita
techytita began at the beginning.

Device: None
I'm down with some kind of cold, and the list of things I need to do today escapes reality. I'll take any placebo right now, as long as it gets me through the day.
techytita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:08 AM   #37265
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Working on our new house we spend Wednesday afternoon and all of yesterday removing wallpaper glue.

According to my sister's Google search that needed to be removed before the plasterer could start. For most of the walls we could use steamers, but on plasterboard, according to my sister, you can't and it needed to be sanded down. I asked her to contact the plasterer and ask him what we needed to do, but she refused to do so and wanted to follow Google's advice.

So yesterday I spend 4 hours sanding down one bedroom wall and 4 hours steaming and scraping another.

Yesterday at 5 pm the plasterer came to prepare some rooms for plastering and guess what he said. That the wallpaper glue is no problem. So that's 12 hours I will never get back.

This morning I've got an appointment to get my eyes checked and I'm running some errands and I'm not going to hurry I've decided.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness