Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-21-2024, 03:26 PM   #16
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Then you could change the name of your library to a name that contains 10 characters. Or use an icon on the library button, without having to use the names
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	r1.png
Views:	42
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	207749   Click image for larger version

Name:	cd icon.png
Views:	29
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	207750   Click image for larger version

Name:	cd2 icon.png
Views:	35
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	207751   Click image for larger version

Name:	r2.png
Views:	44
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	207752   Click image for larger version

Name:	r3.png
Views:	27
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	207753  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 05:02 PM   #17
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minisergium View Post
Hi everybody,
I don't have many icons in the menu and I'd like to increase the space between them for aesthetic and functional reasons.
Is there a way to do it?
Thanks.
I use the dumbass method and place two separators between the icons if I want more spacing. You can hardly see them in dark mode
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 03:01 AM   #18
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Oh, that was so obvious, and we still forgot to mention it. In fact I myself use tens of separators in order to center horizontally my "optional second toolbar" down below the UI.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote