Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #1
isaacbh
Connoisseur
isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Best way to upgrade?

I want to upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.1.0 on Windows 10. Can I just install the new version on top of the old one or should I uninstall the old version first? I would like to preserve my settings and plugins, if possible.
Thanks!
isaacbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Just install the new version on top of the old version. All your plugins and settings will be preserved.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Even if you uninstall the old version first, none of your preferences, plugins (or plugin preferences) will be lost.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:55 AM   #4
isaacbh
Connoisseur
isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Thank for your help!
isaacbh is offline   Reply With Quote