Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-07-2017, 07:06 AM   #1
ducky
ducky began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thumbs up How to remove the cover from paperwhite Gen 2 - SOLVED

Hi,
I know I sound dumb, but how do I remove the protective cover from a Kindle Paperwhite Second Gen? By cover, I mean this

PHP Code:
https://www.amazon.it/iHarbort-Amazon-Kindle-Paperwhite-Custodia/dp/B00IZ468GI/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486468995&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=custodia+kindle+iharbor 
I tried everything I could think of, but I cannot remove it. Any ideas? Thx in advance guys!!

----EDIT:

SOLVED

Last edited by ducky; 02-08-2017 at 07:27 AM. Reason: SOLVED
ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #2
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Go to the upper left corner, push down hard on the edge of the case and it should begin to separate. Hope this helps.
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2017, 07:26 AM   #3
ducky
ducky began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathinlady View Post
Go to the upper left corner, push down hard on the edge of the case and it should begin to separate. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I was able to finally remove it!
ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:24 PM   #4
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky View Post
Thanks. I was able to finally remove it!
Happy to help.
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote