View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:23 PM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I have my own FONT_RAMP file on my Oasis 2, as my favorite size is somewhere between 5 and 6. On my Voyage and the Oasis 2016 size 5 works for me, on the Oasis 2 it's a bit too small because of the bigger screen. I always use Helvetica, bold level 1 on all my Kindles. The reading distance is a foot or so.

I have very poor vision, without glasses I'm half-blind, everything is total blur. I always read with my glasses on and even then I prefer bigger fonts, tiny fonts make my eyes ache pretty fast. I also have the fonts enlarged on my laptop, my tablet and my phone.

Last edited by Sirtel; 01-02-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote