View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 12:39 PM   #21
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyzz View Post
Remove your azw3 book from calibre library and try again. I guess it uses the azw3 book to generate word wise file but I'm not sure.
Done, and fixed the problem Thanks.
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2020_11_19T12_31_43-0500.png
Views:	571
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	183475

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyzz View Post
Was the book sent to device by the plugin or you select kfx format then send manually? If you send manually then delete azw3 and try again will solve the problem. Otherwise maybe it's a bug.
Was sent manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
If none of that helps then it is likely that the word/definition mismatch is caused by a problem with the position information provided by the KFX Input plugin. If that is the case I would need a copy of the KFX file that produces the problem in order to investigate. (PM me a link if the book is under copyright.)
Won't be necessary, thanks for the offer.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote