View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 04:47 AM   #49
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Question: I had a finished book added to 2021. I started re-reading it, so I changed the percentage to 1%. It didn't appear in rereading, so I added it to 2023.

Now I see it duplicated - there's entries for both 2021 and 2023 but they have separate records and the latter is listed as reading instead of rereading. Is this intended?

This was the testing version prior to 1.0.7.
I did something similar, though the purpose was different. I wanted to add a finished book (date: 2023/08/18) and set it as reread (re-red) today - it's actually a book summary.

The records I've added were:
1) date: 2023/08/18 - RG progress: 100%
2) date: 2023/08/26 - RG progress: 60%
3) date: 2023/08/26 - RG progress: 100%

After adding the second record, it showed up nice as rereading. However, after adding the third record, I couldn't see the re-read (rered) counter change.

As for the 'astimezone' error, I had already noticed that, by adding some date to a "want to read" title, the error wouldn't happen anymore.

Last edited by Comfy.n; 08-29-2023 at 06:54 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote