View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 07:35 PM   #19
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jviscosi View Post
I rated three books ★★★★★ this year:
  • Perhaps the Stars, Terra Ignota #4, by Ada Palmer
  • New Watch, World of Watches #5, by Sergei Lukyanenko
  • The Murders of Molly Southbourne, by Tade Thompson

I did have a couple of ★★★★½ books, too, which I would've bumped to five stars on Goodreads, but since The StoryGraph actually understands that fractions of stars are a thing, I can now keep track of them:
  • All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
  • Doomsday Book, by Connie Willis

I have no recommendations for books published in 2023 on account of I'm still working through books I acquired in 2019. Yeah my TBR list is a little bit out of control ...
So good to see someone else loving Ada Palmer! Also great Connie Willis pick!
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote