View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 06:24 AM   #24
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
Did you change your country in the user settings?
https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings

If you register outside the U.S.A., as I did, and then try to change your location [Peru for me], you get a greyed-out box and this information that pops up:

"Location setting may only be updated to the place that you are currently located in."

(I initially registered without using a VPN, as I had just last week cancelled renewal of NordVPN. I'm currently not using a VPN. I may be out of sh** luck.)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-20-2024 at 06:28 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote