View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 06:12 PM   #110
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
@sgmoore is correct, I also was able to fix it, I tried and worked it out, I had to import the new files into a zipped folder, then from calibre import it, I was unable to just edit and rezip it under the folder in calibre's plugins, I had to use the interface and import a modified zip file with the data files from github, but that worked for me. it didn't like me just reziping the files in the source folder for calibre's plugins, again I was able to get it updated and no more time error so far. thanks for the help when I had just reziped the files from github, without using the import zip feature of calibre, it just didn't load the plugin at all with just that method, but when I added the files and imported it with

load plugin from file option in calibre, that worked once I took the files from github for overdrive libby and made a zip of those files, that's how I was able to fix it.
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote