View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 05:10 PM   #19
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
It turns out that contacting customer support did the trick. At 7:36 AM this morning, Kobo shipped my Libra Colour. Left Boise Idaho, and arrived in Salt Lake City by later in the morning.

Of course, I can’t prove that the call did things and that it wasn’t just shipped anyway, but it sure felt like direct action from our chat. The order status page says “delivered“, but it’s still in the hands of United States post office. I imagine that “delivered” in this case means they delivered it to the shipping facility. I seem to recall being confused by that with other shipments in the past. There are still several gray arrows that haven’t been filled out on the right side of the progress bar.

I hope you get yours today, David!

The upside to delays is that Kobo has a hit on their hands.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote