View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 10:55 AM   #48
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Libra 2, Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Well, I can no longer say I'm satisfied. My warm light up and died on me.

I contacted Kobo support and they are willing to cover it under the device warranty, but their policy of waiting until they receive the device plus 5 business days means I'll be without my device for a long while and that the return period is going to expire by the time I get the new one (probably)

I just can't believe I'm having this problem on an ereader that's a week old. My previous one lasted for years without any serious problems :/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0016.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	208077  
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote