View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:05 AM   #49
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
Well, I can no longer say I'm satisfied. My warm light up and died on me.

I contacted Kobo support and they are willing to cover it under the device warranty, but their policy of waiting until they receive the device plus 5 business days means I'll be without my device for a long while and that the return period is going to expire by the time I get the new one (probably)

I just can't believe I'm having this problem on an ereader that's a week old. My previous one lasted for years without any serious problems :/
That photo look like the front light is also dead as it's too dark for the light to be on at 100%. That is a shame that the light is dead, but at least you have your L2 to read with until the LC gets replaced.

There should be no problem. If your replacement was also not working properly, you'd be able to sort it under warranty and I would expect you could return it if you wanted.

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-05-2024 at 11:07 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote