View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 01:45 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I tend to hold both the Colour and my older H2O inverted in the right hand with the thumb resting on the thin bezel, and then turn pages with the buttons (top button to turn forward) with my right hand.

I also am known to hold it just in the right hand (still in the inverted orientation) and turn buttons with the right thumb on the top button.
I mostly hold the L2 with the cover flipped over and my thumb resting on the bezel. Then I use my thumb to swipe the screen to turn the page.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote