View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 05:17 PM   #25
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
I finished recalibrating the battery just past midnight on Tuesday. Since then, I have put 2.2 hours of reading in and have done extensive notebook work where I had my LC propped up with an open notebook for reference while I wrote a book on my computer. Its energy setting during that session was changed to 15 minutes before sleeping. My backlight is generally at 30%, though I had it at 100% during my writing session.

I am currently at 59% power.

All of that would have killed my older iPad’s battery and forced a recharge. I’m pleased with how the LC’s battery is taking my abuse. I definitely recommend recalibrating your battery. If your battery results are worse than the results folks have shared with you here, you might have a bad battery.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote